99 Strategy Boosts – Unlock your Strategy’s full potential
If you have committed to a strategy, but feel that you are not capturing it’s full value, consider a compact and 100% objective audit of your entire strategy process
- Planning: Have you used the best available data, tools, and planning processes?
- Communication: Is your strategy fully communicated and understood among internal and external stakeholders?
- Alignment: Are key stakeholders consistently bought in to the strategy?
- Resource Allocation: Have you set clear priorities for resource and time allocation of execution leaders and enabling partners?
- Implementation Support: Are you supporting preparedness to manage the desired magnitude of change?
- Monitoring: Are you defining and managing indicators of success?